Wednesday, May 7, 2008

learning or surviving or striving

hello friends
this is my first experience with blogging i hope u may suggestions to improve this blog.

As we know our college life is about to finish and life's new chapter is about to on. No bodys knows where will go (places of joing or m.tech) this blogs will keep a touch with each other.
As the title suggests above is gist of my b.tech . My b.tech was more of surviving rather than enjoying but i really enjoy alot at the last two years with friends specially our kapoor uncle.
This person taught me how to survive and thrive as well.I never met this kind of personality ever before i hope god will give a nice college for his m.tech.
I really want to express my gratitude to all of my friends who made my b.tech worthwhile by helping me in succour .

No comments: